There’s like a million different ways to say “I love you.”
'Put your seat belt on.'
‘Watch your step.’
‘Get some rest.’
…you just gotta listen.
- accidentally thinks about something awkward i did three years ago
- me: nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
At GE Global Research, a tube of almost pure quartz is heated to temperatures of around 1,700 degrees Celsius to create custom laboratory glassware. The material is then molded and tailored specifically to the experiment it’s being created for. Imagery by @seenewphoto.
“faster,” i moaned. “why won’t this page load faster?”
Some helpful tips for studying before an exam!
Tegan and Sara and Birthday Cakes
- Interviewer: If you could have a dinner party with two famous people--dead or alive--who would it be?
- Sara: I would wanna have dinner with Patsy Cline and Roy Orbison
- Tegan: What are you? A hundred and eighty years old?
Reblog if you’re going to the Indianapolis, Indiana Tegan and Sara show. Let’s be friends. :)